A breath of calmness in your busy life. A daily ritual, an act of self care.
What it is:
The amethyst facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this facial massager was built to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin and is now available in a travel-friendly, on-the-go mini form.
Amethyst is stress relieving and cleansing of negative energies. It helps promote clarity and relaxation.
Here are some places we like to keep ours:
- In our gym bags (great to soothe the skin after an intense workout)
- In the office (use it when you need to relax and de-stress)
- In our carry-ons (perfect to calm the skin down after travel)
What it does:
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, face rolling has a multitude of benefits.
- Reduces puffiness of the face
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Boosts circulation to encourage glowing skin
How to use:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
Due to natural variations in stone, every amethyst roller is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
Use our facial tools and skincare for naturally glowing, radiant skin. Pair different tools together with our skincare to maximize results. We harness ancient beauty secrets with a modern approach to craft gentle yet effective tools and skincare. Our products are easy to use and perfect to add to your everyday ritual. For a detailed guide on how to use,
A Brand Rooted in History and Culture...
We believe in wisdom through the ages. Our products are based around Traditional Chinese Medicine practices that have been passed down through generations, inspired by founder Stephanie Zheng's grandmother. Our skincare products are formulated in collaboration with Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners, using herbs intentionally selected for their healing and beneficial properties that have been studied extensively throughout history.