This ampoule is best used after needling, chemical peeling, or laser treatment.
This ampoule is highly concentrated with stem cell extract and specialized for treating and erasing acne scars.
- Plant Placenta Extract: The scientific substitute for human or animal placenta as it offers the same efficacy and results. They are particularly noted to have similarity in amino acid content acting as bio-activator for natural skin development, thus revitalizing cells naturally. Plant placenta regenerates and invigorates the skin, enhances the release of stem cells, stimulates cell renewal, improves oxygen supply in our cells, and increases protein synthesis in our skin to maintain its radiance and youthfulness. The powerful properties also strengthen skin cells against premature photo-aging and chronological aging; thus, concluding the perfect rejuvenated, revitalized, and regenerated skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Extract of herb that may be listed on labels as Asiatic acid, hydroxyl, or Gotu Kola. It has antibacterial, anti-psoriatic, and wound-healing properties.
- Green tea Extract: Most researchers agree that tea (black, green, or white) has potent anti-inflammatory properties and that it is a potent antioxidant whether consumed orally or applied topically. Current research also indicates that epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), an extract of tea, can prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage to the skin, which is a very good reason to use skin-care products that contain one or more forms of tea.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Extract that has anti-inflammatory or analgesic properties.
- Allantoin: By-product of uric acid extracted from urea and considered an effective anti-irritant.
- Mulberry extract: Due to its naturally occurring components known as mulberroside A and F, this non-fragrant plant extract has shown the potential to prevent excess melanin production.
Usage: Apply to treated areas once or twice daily after cleansing and toning or as directed by a physician.