MADE-TO-ORDER, PRE-ORDER. IF IN STOCK, IT WILL SHIP OUT PROMPTLY, BUT IF NOT, WE WILL SHIP ONCE IT'S MADE IN AN ESTIMATED TWO WEEKS.
This bracelet shows off a significant collection of rare and collectible mid-century, German and Czech, hand-pressed glass buttons.
We discovered the Exquisit and Le Chic brand buttons a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana still attached to their original cards. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Iridescent white hand-pressed Czech glass button, circa 1950
- Pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells, circa 1930, enhanced with a small brass filigree stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Exquisit brand glass button with Art Moderne sunburst, made in West Germany, circa 1950
- Le Chic brand openwork glass button, made in West Germany, circa 1961
- Exquisit brand moonglow glass button, made in West Germany, circa 1950
- White Czech hand-pressed glass button, circa 1950
- Seven brass-plated pewter settings made in Louisiana
- Brass-plated rings & toggle made in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"